Tuesday, May 22, 2007

not much

not much to update ... still no actual offers have made it in. threats of an offer, but nothing in writing.

the past couple of days have been extremely trying for me. so much so, i actually got out of bed early and went for a walk this morning ... just me and God (and a couple of dogs that scared the poop out of me.) there is so much going on in my head right now, that i'm not able to complete a thought, forget about a sentence. stress levels are at an all time high in our house. the kids have got to feel it and that is one thing that i don't want to happen. so pray, please pray that our house sells soon. i know God knows what He is doing and i won't ever question that. He kept reminding me this morning as i was walking "trust in the Lord with ALL your heart and lean not on your own understanding. in ALL of your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight." my prayer turned into ... God, You know i want 'this or that', but You know what i NEED.

that's it ...

nic

1 comment:

Awizabef said...

Nicole, I love you and your family sooo much!! Let me know if there's anything (ANYTHING) that I can do to help you!!

~ Elizabeth