Tuesday, August 5, 2008

quick updates

team cueva is going strong.

nic and los are working like crazy. ever since being back from NY, i've gotten two new clients. INSANE! i now have to start turning clients away. good? sure ... but the insanity of getting all my stuff at home done is going to take some getting used to.

the kids have stepped it up a notch. they are helping out A LOT around the house with chores. lex has taken over the laundry (all except folding it) ... good stuff!!

carlos is working very hard. he amazes me everyday! i don't know how he handles all that he does. he, again, took on more stuff around the house because of my insane schedule. my family ROCKS!

we've spent a lot of time at the beach these past couple of weeks. and the kids spend a lot of time playing basketball and the wii. carlos takes them on bikes rides often when i'm napping or doing something else productive.

thanks for reading.
nic

2 comments:

Awizabef said...

Go Team Cueva!! :-D

Celeste Geist said...

Oh my goodness! I was feeling a little, just a little, melancholy and turned to LCC's new website. I've been there several times but never saw your blog before. (obviously I'm not very good at navigating) I've read your entries and viewed the pictures. They are wonderful!
Dan and I have kept you and the family in our hearts and prayers. It would be so great if we were in Liverpool at the same time as you. We couldn't go to NY this year but next year is a sure thing, unless our LORD calls first.
Please give our love to the family. You can be brutally honest (ha!) in describing us to the kids. Maybe they'll remember us.
Loving you a little less than GOD,
Celeste
Dan
Mathew (in absentia)
Mac the dog