Monday, February 23, 2009

bye bye los

I'm writing this on my 'phone' as I lie in bed... I don't have much to write of at this moment because it seems as though all my posts are the same... Cueva's are busy busy busy. not any time to chill, not much time to think about anything besides the day that lies ahead and how we make it through that one. BUT today (including last night and tomorrow morning) is different for one if us... Carlos!! I sent him away, on a brief get-a-way. he has been working so hard especially these weeks leading up to the missions team being here, as well as when they were here. everyone re-energizes differently... carlos' happens to be when he is alone... so off I sent him.

... well, I knew this would happen ... my eyes are slowly becoming smaller and smaller slits... time to call it a night...

nic

No comments: