Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Hannah And Me







This is my friend Hannah. She lives down the street from me!!! We are in the same class in school!! And I just wanted to share a note that she gave me on Valentine's Day!
And it said:

Hi Lexi,
I am so glad GOD made us friends, and also I'm so glad that GOD made us!!!!You are the bestest friend a girl like me could ever have!!!! Also your family is so awesome!!!! Expecially YOU are awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well g2g bye
I love you,
Hannah.


I am soooooooooooooooooooo glad GOD provided Hannah to me!!!!!!!! Even though I miss my other best friends Katie and Sarah A LOT, I think Hannah is a great friend!!!!!!!
I love you all,
Lexi Cueva

1 comment:

Awizabef said...

I'm so glad that you have such a good friend in California, Alexis! I love you and I miss you and I'm praying for you!!