Saturday, April 26, 2008

just ONE event



if going out to eat is an event ... then this is just ONE event that happened my trip home last month. these pics are from a get together that Karen E put together, so that some of my friends could have a more intimate time with me during my visit. it took place at one of my favorite restaurants, BANGKOK!! Thank you Karen for putting this together (really, did you have any choice in the matter? (wink)) i wish i could put into words how incredibly loved, appreciated, missed, and supported i felt that night. and ADAM, i am so glad you were there. i needed as many BEAR HUGS as i could get before going back to cali. (thanks for sharing him nicole)

that's it for now ...

1 comment:

Nancy K said...

I want you back .... HEY! These are my best girlfriends, too ...